A child spends his/her maximum time in school as a student. The school infrastructure then becomes a major factor behind how a child sees the world as he/she grows up.
Our Campus Provides-
- Sufficient space per child, usually guided by standards set by a country’s Ministry of Education.
- Sufficient space for 30-40 children per classroom, to permit efficient use of teachers.
- Construction methods that ensure the safety of children in school, suited to natural hazards of the region.
- Adequate separate sanitary facilities for boys and girls and for staff.
- 24×7 Electricity and Internet connectivity.
- RO drinking water